The OS-Aster is equipped with Osaki’s signature SL-Track quad-roller massage system. The OS-Aster’s 49″ SL-Track includes the conventional S-Track and extended L-Track.The S-Track portion follows the natural S-shaped curvature of your spine, reaching the top of your neck, shoulders, and the entirety of your spine. During the extended L-Track phase, the roller heads slide underneath the seat to reach your buttocks and upper hamstring muscles.
Zero Gravity is a neutral posture position inspired by NASA that promotes an ideal comfort level to enhance your massage experience. During Zero Gravity, the backrest reclines backward as the footrest elevates above your heart, simulating the “weightlessness” sensation astronauts experience in space.Due to the entire weight of your back being virtually supported by the backrest, Zero Gravity maximizes the intensity of the massage. Zero Gravity offers many additional benefits, including reduced chronic back and neck pain, improved lung circulation, and spinal decompression.
The Osaki OS-Aster features two rows of reflexology massagers that stimulate the acupressure points of your foot soles. As the rollers knead your feet, airbags compress against the sides of your feet in a downward motion, pushing your feet closer into the foot rollers.The OS-Aster offers three foot roller speeds. The highest speed corresponds with a firmer foot roller massage, while the lowest speed equates to a milder roller application.
The Osaki OS-Aster utilizes air compression technology to deliver a full body massage. The chair’s 18 airbags complement the 49″ SL-Track to compress against your body. The airbags target the shoulders, arms & hands, calves, and feet.
With Osaki’s Next Generation Technology, fewer airbags are necessary because each airbag piece is larger in surface area compared to older models. While still concentrating on key body areas, fewer airbags results in a more mechanically sound chair.The OS-Aster offers three airbag intensity levels, from weak to strong. The airbag intensity can be adjusted independently for the upper and lower body.
6 Auto Programs
- Comfort: Comfort is a rejuvenating full body program intended to loosen the muscles. This mild intensity pre-set mode is a great program to wake up or end the night to.
- Relax: Relax is a deep tissue full body program designed to target the key acupressure points and ease sore muscles.
- Full Body: Full Body is a soothing program that targets the neck down to the bottom of the feet. This program recuperates the muscles after physical activity./li>
- Neck & Shoulders: Neck & Shoulders is a targeted program that relieves neck and shoulder pain symptoms.
- Back & Waist: Back & Waist is a targeted program that focuses almost entirely on the lumbar vertebrae to promote better back and waist health.
- Stretch: The Stretch program utilizes airbags to firmly squeeze the body as the rollers slide up and down the 49″ track. As this occurs, the backrest and footrest lift to stretch the body’s core and feet.
Manual Massage Techniques & Fine-Tuning
- 5 Roller Massage Styles: Choose from five different roller massage techniques, including Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, and Tapping & Kneading Combination.
- 3 Roller Speeds: Choose the speed of the rollers: slow, regular, or fast.
- 3 Roller Widths: Select the roller width: narrow, regular, or wide. Choose narrow if you have a petite frame or to focus on the centermost part of the spine. Choose wide to have the rollers massage the outermost part of the spine. Regular is the default option.
- Localized Massage: Choose where the rollers massage: the entire back, back & shoulders, or back & waist. Fixed and Partial Mode allows you to pinpoint the rollers to a specific area. In Fixed Mode, the rollers exclusively focus on the area selected. In Partial Mode, the rollers massage in and around the chosen point.
- 3 Airbag Intensities: Choose the airbag strength up to three levels. The airbag intensity can be altered independently for the upper and lower portion of the chair.
Space Saving Technology
Easy to Use Remote
Use the remote to easily navigate through the automated programs, create a custom program, fine-tune the massage, adjust the recline pitch, and more. The remote’s easy view screen displays all the functions the chair has activated.The remote can be tucked away in its dedicated pocket on either side of the armrest when not in use.
Recommended User Weight Limit
Recommended User Height
5'0" - 6'0"
Minimum Door Width
- Deep tissue