Osaki OS-4D Pro Ekon Plus
Advanced 4D Massage
Smart Body Scanning
Zero Gravity Recline
Full Body Airbags
44 airbags are positioned throughout the chair to give the feeling of a masseuse applying pressure to key areas of your body. The airbags work together with the 4D rollers to revive and stretch your entire body.The airbags compress against your outer shoulders, arms & hands, lower back, waist, calves, and feet. Choose from five airbag intensities, ranging from mild to firm.
Deep Tissue Foot & Calf Rollers
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Ekon Plus offers a multidimensional calf and foot massage. Three reflexology rollers are located on the bottom of the enclosed footrest. As the foot rollers knead your feet in all directions, airbags press against the sides of your feet in a downward motion, providing an even deeper kneading action.The Ekon+ is one of the few massage chairs that also incorporates rotating calf rollers behind each leg, improving blood flow and reducing muscle fatigue with each stroke.
Deep Calf Kneading
12 Auto Programs
- Chair Yoga: This mode soothes your muscles after physical activity. The shoulder, waist, calf and foot airbags firmly lock your body as the footrest drops down while the backrest moves in the opposite direction. This results in an invigorating, deep tissue full-body stretch.
- Gentle Yoga: This Thai-inspired mode firmly kneads and stretches tired muscles to keep them flexible.
- Power Yoga: This mode helps improve sleep quality. It applies a gentle massage application to relieve body fatigue.
- Royal Treatment: This mode is perfect for those who routinely work at a desk. It performs a firm massage that eases muscles and recuperates the body.
- Stress Relief: This mode effectively eases stiffness in the neck, shoulder, and upper back areas.
- Gentle Care: This mode relieves pain and tension in the lumbar vertebrae.
- Neck & Shoulders: This mode utilizes deep tissue massage techniques with a focus on the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Back & Spine: This mode utilizes deep tissue massage techniques with a focus on the spine and lumbar area.
- Waist & Hips: This mode utilizes deep tissue massage techniques with a focus on the lumbar, waist, thighs, and around the hip joints.
- Morning Buzz: This stimulating mode utilizes various massage techniques to energize the body and start your day on a positive note.
- Refreshing Nap: This mode uses various massage techniques to soothe tension and refresh the entire body.
- Sweet Dreams: This gentle and calming full body massage preps the body for a restful sleep.
Manual Massage Techniques & Fine-Tuning
- 6 Roller Massage Styles: Choose from six different roller massage techniques, including Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, 4D Shiatsu, or Music Sync.
- 6 Roller Speeds: Choose the speed of the rollers up to six levels.
- 3 Roller Widths: Select the roller width: Wide, Medium, or Narrow. Choose Narrow to focus the rollers on the spine’s centermost part. Choose Wide to have the rollers massage the outermost part of the spine. Medium is the default option.
- Localized Massage: Choose where the rollers massage: the Whole Back, Partial, or Point. In Whole Back, the rollers massage along the entire 49″ SL-Track. In Point Mode, the rollers exclusively focus on the area selected. In Partial Mode, the rollers massage in and around the area selected.
- 5 Airbag Intensities: Choose the airbag strength up to five levels. Choose from five airbag zones: Full Body, Arms & Shoulders, Back & Waist, Legs & Feet, or Waist.
- 30 Minute Timer: The massage cycle can be increased in 10-minute increments, up to a maximum of 30 minutes.
Two Memory Slots
Space Saving Recline
Surround Sound Bluetooth Speakers
Armrest Control Panel
Wireless Charger & USB Connection
Remote & Mobile Phone Holder
Auto Leg Scan
Recommended User Weight Limit
Recommended User Height
5'0" - 6'5"
Minimum Door Width
- Deep tissue