Introducing the Iyashi Massage Chair by Infinity. The hottest selling massage chair in all of Asia is now available for purchase in America!
Incorporating many of the Zen Master and Ti Chi massage techniques, Iyashi is truly an industry revolutionizing massage chair. This cutting edge design utilizes the longest massage stroke ever brought to market with an unprecedented 49″ roller stroke! This groundbreaking massage mechanism operates from your neck all the way down to track under and including your gluteus muscles! Iyashi will invigorate, relieve, and revive 35% more of your being than any massage chair in existence today. Rich with many of the distinctive Infinity technologies, Iyashi is truly an industry-first massage chair unrivaled by all others.
The newly developed space saving track system is an amazing break through that drastically minimizes space requirements. This exclusive Iyashi advancement affords you the ultimate dream massage even in the most restrictive of space settings where traditional chairs are too cumbersome and would fail.
With available Android or Apple iOS app, your Iyashi is easily operated with your Bluetooth enabled mobile device. Incorporate your favorite playlists and create the massage of your dreams.
QUICK PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Stylish Design: In addition to its cutting-edge features, the Iyashi features an innovative, contemporary look that stands out from Infinity’s other line of chairs
- Industry-first 49″ Massage Roller Stroke: The Iyashi is equipped with an unprecedented 49 inch roller stroke, allowing the massage chair to provide an amazing massage from behind your head and reaching all the way under your seat to your glutes/thighs. By comparison, most typical massage chairs have a roller stroke that range anywhere from 27-33″ and only provide rollers to the backrest. The Iyashi has one of the longest strokes on the market. The extended roller is known as the “L-track”
- 2-Stage Zero Gravity: Introduced by NASA more than 2 decades ago, the Zero Gravity position is a relaxing and stress-free position on your body in which the legs are placed above the heart and your weight is evenly distributed. This position relieves pressure on the spine, relaxes the neck and back, increases circulation and blood oxygen levels, and expands lung capacity
- Lumbar/Lower Back Heat Therapy: Lower back heat therapy provides relief to those suffering from lower back pain by increasing the oxygen flow to help heal damaged tissue. Heat therapy also forces your lower back to press more firmly against the backrest for a stronger and deeper massage
- Chromotheraphy Lights: LED ambient lights on the side panel creates a chromo-therapeutic environment when in a dark room
- Accurate S-Track Movement: The massage track is designed to contour the human back more than ever and enhance the movement of the massage heads with better accuracy.
- Forward Sliding Feature: This innovative space-saving feature allows you to place your chair within 3 inches of your home’s wall. The chair slides forward prior to reclining so it never touches the wall it’s leaning against. Most chairs require at least an 18 inch clearance
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage: This sensor-driven feature locates and gives a deep, rejuvenating shoulder massage. The word “locates” is a key word here because the sensors of many competing chairs are unable to accurately locate your shoulders area
- Spinal Correction: This advanced technology uses upper body airbags to stretch the back while quad style rollers simultaneously move up and down the spine and the shiatsu swivel seat swings the hips from side to side. An ideal feature for those suffering from lower back pain
- Thai-Style Stretching: The Iyashi provides a fantastic thai-stretch in the massage chair’s ottoman area. In the chair’s ottoman area, airbags will inflate, grab your ankles and prepare a therapeutic traction-like stretch. This massage technique also grasps your shoulders and locks them into place to effectively stretch your spine and back
- Foot Rollers: Uses reflexology technology to activate pressure points to massage the soles of your feet. The Iyashi features two mechanical foot roller tracks, which soothes sore and tired feet and stimulates circulation
- Waist Twist Function: Airbags are deployed to your waist area, swinging your hips and lower back from side to side and grasping hard-to-reach muscle groups.
- 38 Airbags: Although the ultra-long 49″ roller stroke is a groundbreaking feature that has your back and lower body covered, the Iyashi also comes with 38 airbags for the areas that are not massaged — such as the arms, shoulders, hips, calves and feet
- Six Auto Programs: Extend, Relax, Recovery, Refresh, and two more programs that exclusively target either the upper or lower back.
- Five Massage Combination Programs: Kneading, Tapping, Pummel, Shiatsu and Wavelet (synchronized kneading & tapping)
- Music Synchronization with Android or iOS Apps: Use your smartphone to connect the Iyashi’s bluetooth and select the music that you want to play on the chair’s external speakers. The Iyashi is also capable of giving a rhythmic massage based on the beat of the music