This chair truly delivers one of the most advanced massage technologies available today. One of the greatest chairs on the market, the Infinity IT-8500 is designed to offer state of the art features and techniques that set it apart from the rest. Offering the ultimate customizable & targeted massage, it’s equipped with music, lumbar heat, body scan sensors, state of the art foot rollers, spinal correction & decompression, and so much more. Experience and feel the difference in one of the most advanced massage chairs today.
- Deluxe 2 Stage Zero Gravity: Introduced by NASA more than 2 decades ago, the Zero Gravity position is a relaxing and stress-free position on your body in which the legs are placed above the heart and your weight is evenly distributed throughout the chair. This position relieves pressure on the spine, relaxes the neck and back, increases circulation and blood oxygen levels, and expands lung capacity
- Inversion Therapy: The backrest of the chair will recline even further than the deepest Zero Gravity recline position to 190 degrees, inverting your body entirely upside down. The position allows the massage chair to stretch the spine (spinal traction), and research has shown it is an effective way of relieving back pain
- Foot Rollers: Uses reflexology technology to activate pressure points to knead the bottoms of your feet with mechanical rollers. The IT-8500 features three mechanical foot rollers, which soothes sore and tired feet and stimulates circulation
- Spinal Correction: This advanced technology uses upper body airbags to stretch the back while quad style rollers simultaneously move up and down the spine and the shiatsu swivel seat swings the hips from side to side. An ideal feature for those suffering from lower back pain
- Computer Body Scan: Automatically detects the whole body curve and makes micro adjustments as needed to give you a customized, humanistic massage
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage: This sensor-driven feature locates and gives a deep, rejuvenating shoulder massage. The word “locates” is a key word here because the sensors of many competing chairs are unable to accurately locate your shoulders area
- Tru-Grip V Stretch: This advanced thai-stretching feature grips several parts of the body — including the arms, shoulders, hips, feet and calves — while the seat of the chair simultaneously swivels back and forth
- Waist Twist Function: Airbags are deployed to your waist area, swinging your hips and lower back from side to side and grasping hard-to-reach muscle groups
- Lumbar/Lower Back Heat Therapy: Lower back heat therapy provides relief to those suffering from lower back pain by increasing the oxygen flow to help heal damaged tissue. Heat therapy also forces your lower back to press more firmly against the backrest for a stronger and deeper massage
- Four Auto Programs: Choose from Extend (deep tissue/stretching), Recover, Refresh, and Relax
- Six Manual Massage Styles: Manual modes featured on the IT-8500 include Kneading, Shiatsu, Tapping, Knocking, Dual, and Music Synchronization
- Neck & Head Air Massages: The IT-8500 is equipped with a pillow cushion featuring two airbags that provide a variety of massage options for your head and neck. Whether your neck is tense, cramped or in pain, the airbags relieve tension and restore your head and neck to a state of ease and comfort. Through gentle swinging motions, trailing massages and pressure points, the airbags continuously inflate and deflate to provide superior comfort and relaxation
- MP3 Music System: Relax to your own music selection by inserting a USB Flash Drive into the included USB port. Simply download your favorite music onto any USB Device and plug it into the port on the rear of the chair. To listen to the music, use either the headphone port or the external speakers that point toward the person utilizing the massage chair
- Ultra-Long 30″ Massage Roller Track: The massage track boasts a massage range of just over 30 inches, which is not only an unusually large track for a mid-range priced massage chair, but it also allows the chair more than enough coverage to reach the lower tailbone area for users up to 6’5 ft in height.