Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE
Lifelike 4D Roller Technology
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro Limited Edition is equipped with newly enhanced 4D rollers. The improved 4D rollers are quieter and more refined than the previous Maestro model, resulting in a more authentic massage experience.The advanced 4D rollers utilize a variable speed element to replicate the feeling of a human masseuse kneading out muscle tension. Plus, the chair has eight 4D depth adjustment options to customize the pressure to your needs – from mild to deep tissue.
Smart Body Scanning
Heated Massage Rollers
Zero Gravity Recline
8 Auto Programs
- Relax: This program utilizes a softer roller massage to bring you into a more loosened and stress-free state.
- Swing: This program massages your body while rocking in a back and forth motion to create a more calming state.
- Stretch: This program utilizes the locking of your legs, hips, arms, and shoulders using airbags and then reclining & declining to stretch your body. This program also simultaneously performs a light stretch along your calves, hamstrings, shoulders, and waist.
- Scraping: This program performs a scraping-style massage, moving from the inside of your body towards the outside. This helps direct blood flow for a better massage experience.
- Shiatsu: This Japanese-inspired massage program performs a more pinpointed back massage. It focuses on your back’s pressure points to help relieve stress.
- Gentle Relief: This program is designed to help increase blood flow with mild roller techniques.
- Rejuvenate: This program’s firm massage techniques help increase circulation and relaxation.
- Demo: Demo integrates all the automated programs into one abbreviated mode. We recommend using this program to get a taste of the different auto programs when getting started.
Neck & Shoulder Programs
Lower Back Programs
with Bridge & Heel Massage
Advanced Calf Kneading
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE features 32 airbags that are thoughtfully placed throughout the massage chair. The airbags work in harmony with the 4D rollers to give you a full-body massage that feels like it’s coming from all directions.Airbags massage your outer shoulders, waist, arms & hands, lower back, calves, and feet. The airbag intensity can be adjusted up to five levels.
Waist & Hip Airbags
QI Wireless Charger
Automatic Leg Scan
HD Bluetooth Sound System
Quick Keys & USB Connection
Six shortcut keys on the armrest allow for easy access to the most commonly used features right at your fingertips.Quickly adjust the 4D roller intensity, power on/off the chair, pause the program you’re in, select an auto program, and recline into Zero Gravity. Plus, stay connected by using the onboard USB charging port to top off your smartphone’s battery.
Manual Massage & Fine Tuning
- 4 Roller Massage Styles: Choose from four different roller massage techniques, including Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, and Rolling. You can even combine two massage techniques, such as Kneading & Tapping or Shiatsu & Kneading.
- 4D Roller Intensity: Choose from eight 4D roller massage depths. The 4D roller system makes selecting a mild, mid-strong, and deep tissue massage — or anywhere in between — possible.
- Airbag Intensity: Choose your preferred airbag intensity up to five levels — from weak to strong — or turn them off altogether. Select where you want the airbags to inflate (shoulders, arms, lower back, and calves).
- Lower Body Massage: Toggle the foot rollers/airbags and calf kneading function on or off, independently, in any program.
- Roller Width Adjustment: Choose from three roller widths: Wide, Medium, and Narrow. This determines how close or far apart the quad rollers massage relative to each other.
- Roller Speed Adjustment: Adjust the speed of the rollers up to five settings, from slow to fast.
- Localized Massage: Pinpoint the rollers on a region or specific area of the back by selecting Partial or Spot mode.
- 30 Minute Timer: The massage cycle can be increased in 5-minute increments, up to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Heat: The heated roller system can be toggled on or off.
- Remote Settings: You can choose the remote’s language (English or Chinese), adjust the volume, set the sleep timer, and alter the screen’s brightness.
Touchscreen Tablet Remote
Recommended User Weight Limit
Recommended User Height
5'0" - 6'4"
Minimum Door Width
- Deep tissue