- 47" L-Track: The Titan TP-Carina employs an extended roller system that measures 47 inches in length. The roller massage begins at the top of the neck, travels to the shoulders and entirety of the back, and slides underneath the seat to reach the buttocks and upper hamstring muscles. This ultra-long roller mechanism results in a comprehensive and uniform massage that encompasses the spine and mid-section of the body
- Zero Gravity: The NASA-inspired Zero Gravity recline position evenly distributes the user's weight across the TP-Carina by reclining the backrest and aligning the feet above the heart. This neutral position minimizes pressure on the spine and has been found to be the optimal posture for physical relaxation. Zero Gravity also offers other benefits, such as lung expansion, decreased pressure on the heart, spinal decompression, and the promotion of better blood circulation
- Lumbar Heat: Two heating pads are built into the lower lumbar of the chair to complement the massage. Heat therapy in a massage chair alleviates pain, increases blood flow, and permits the rollers to dig into the muscle fibers more effectively
- Body Scanning: The TP-Carina comes equipped with the latest in body scanning technology. Prior to the start of the massage, the computer maps the body and detects the neck and shoulders, tailoring it to your unique frame. Regardless of your body shape, the body scan ensures a consistent massage that hits all the key areas of the body
- Airbag Technology: 20 airbags are expertly distributed throughout the chair to provide a compression-style massage to the areas of the body the 47" L-Track can't reach. Airbags target the outer shoulders and upper torso, arms and hands, thighs, calves, and feet. Titan has re-engineered the air massagers by reducing the airbag count but at the same time dramatically increasing the surface area of each airbag piece. This translates into a quieter massage experience and fewer working components, making the TP-Carina a more durable and mechanically sound model. There are three airbag intensities to choose from: mild, medium, or strong, and you can independently adjust the airbag strength on the upper and lower portion of the chair
- Foot Rollers: The bottom of each foot unit has two rows of mechanical rollers targeting the reflexology points of the foot heels, arches and soles. When you add in the ability to adjust the speed of the foot rollers up to three levels and the airbags that engulf the side of the feet simultaneously, the TP-Carina offers one of the most extensive foot massages on the market
- 6 Auto Programs: Six unique automated programs come pre-installed in the chair. Each program is distinctive with differing massage styles intended to provide targeted relief no matter what ails you. The six auto programs include Comfort, Relax, Full Body, Neck & Shoulders, Back & Waist, and Stretch
- Manual Massage Options: With the TP-Carina's manual mode, a host of massage techniques and adjustments are available to create a custom massage. Choose from five massage techniques, including Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Kneading & Flapping, or Knocking; manage the width of the rollers (three options); choose the speed of the rollers (three options); adjust the intensity of the airbags up to three levels; and select where you want the rollers to massage (a fixed point, general area, or region)
- 3 Memory Slots: After creating a custom program, tap the memory button on the remote control to store that mode for future use. The TP-Carina allows you to save up to three custom programs
- Chromotherapy Lighting: The outside of each side panel emits a therapeutic blue LED light which casts off the nearest wall to set the mood for a relaxing massage atmosphere
- Space Saving Recline: As the TP-Carina reclines back, the chair conveniently slides forward on its base, allowing you to place it within just 5 inches of the wall behind it
- Limited Assembly Required: Simply attach the footrest to the body of the chair and you're ready to start your massage within just minutes
Detailed Functions & Features:
L-Track Roller System
The Titan TP-Carina is equipped with an ultra-long L-Track that clocks in at 47 inches. The roller mechanism begins the massage at the top of the neck, works its way to the shoulders and down the back, and then slides underneath the seat to reach the gluteal and hamstring muscles -- all with its advanced quad roller head system.
L-shaped tracks have the benefit of providing a firmer in-seat massage experience compared to S-Track models with shorter tracks. The TP-Carina's 47" L-Track will give users more than 50% of additional roller coverage when compared to conventional S-Track models.
Body Scanning Technology
Prior to the start of the massage, the TP-Carina's embedded computer detects the user's neck and shoulders relative to the rest of the body and will automatically determine the roller's starting position. Whether you're 5'0 or 6'2, the TP-Carina's intelligent body scan functionality will tailor the massage to your unique body shape and delivers a consistent massage throughout your massage session.
If you want to higher or lower the roller starting position, you may override the computer after the scan is complete by tapping the up or down arrow buttons on the remote control.
Unwind after a long day with the most effective recline position available on a massage chair -- Zero Gravity. During the NASA-inspired position, the backrest of the chair reclines backwards 80 degrees as the footrest simultaneously lifts up above the heart, mimicking the "weightless" sensation astronauts experience in space.
Due to your entire weight now being supported by the backrest of the chair and being in closer contact with the massage rollers, Zero Gravity offers the firmest massage possible. Zero Gravity also aids in decompressing the spine, promotes better blood circulation circulation, expands the lungs, and reduces tension in the neck and lower back.
Two built-in heating elements are located in the lower back of the chair to enhance your massage. This mild heat helps promotes better blood circulation and loosens the muscle fibers to better prepare your body for the massage.
Air Compression Massage
The TP-Carina has 20 airbags distributed throughout the chair to complement the ultra-long L-Track roller system. Airbags are located in the arm pockets, outer shoulders, inside the seat, calves, and feet. When airbags inflate, they squeeze the areas of the body the 47" L-Track can't reach, providing a relaxing compression-style massage.
Titan has streamlined the airbag count in the TP-Carina, making the airbags larger in surface area without sacrificing the regions of the body they reach. When there are fewer working parts, less stress is put on the chair, resulting in a chair that ultimately has a longer lifespan.
The TP-Carina offers three airbag pressure levels which can be selected depending on your tolerance: mild, medium, and strong. Through the manual controls, you can independently activate airbags for the full body, or just the upper or lower portion of the chair.
Shoulder Airbag Massage
Two large airbag pieces located next to the shoulders compress inwards into the outer shoulders and upper torso. The shoulder airbags are intended to hold you in place and to pin your back into the backrest of the chair. This results in a refreshing shoulder massage and a firmer roller massage.
Arm Air Massage
The TP-Carina offers a segmented arm airbag massage system that offers a comprehensive massage for the hands, palms, and arms. When your arms are placed in the dedicated pocket slots, airbags inflate and deflate in a wave-like motion to reach the top and bottom of the arms.
Seat and Thigh Massage
A large airbag component is located inside the seat which inflates upwards, squeezing the buttocks and thighs. This airbag massager also serves to push the user into closer contact with the backrest as the rollers travel down the spine.
A total of four airbag pieces line the upper legs and calf area. These airbags inflate into the calves, soothing and refreshing sore legs.
Additional airbags are located on the bottom of the footrest. These airbags inflate into the sides of the feet, simulating a massage therapist pressing down with their thumbs.
Two rows of mechanical foot rollers are located on the very bottom of the footrest, directly underneath where your feet will be placed. These rollers will target each foot sole's reflexology points as they knead the bottom of your feet. As the rollers spin, airbags deploy to push your feet closer into the foot rollers, generating a firmer sole massage.
The TP-Carina's foot roller system offers three roller speed adjustments. As you increase the speed, it will result in a more intense foot sole massage. Choose from three speed levels: mild, medium, or strong.
Six Auto Programs
Choose from six expertly crafted automated programs to heal and relax the body. These programs include Comfort, Relax, Full Body, Neck & Shoulders, Back & Waist, and Stretch.
- Comfort: Comfort is a rejuvenating full body program intended to loosen the muscles. This mild intensity pre-set mode is a great program to wake up or end the night to
- Relax: Relax is a deep tissue full body program designed to target the key acupressure points and to ease the body's muscles
- Full Body: Full Body is a relaxing and soothing program that targets the neck down to to the bottom of the feet. This program recuperates the muscles after physical activity and improves muscle recovery
- Neck & Shoulders: Neck & Shoulders is a regional program that relieves neck and shoulder pain symptoms. As the name suggests, the vast majority of the program focuses entirely on healing any pain in the neck and shoulders
- Back & Waist: Back & Waist is a regional program that focuses almost entirely on the lumbar vertebrae to promote better back and waist health
- Stretch: The Thai-inspired Stretch program takes full advantage of the airbags to firmly stretch and twist the body as the rollers slide up and down while the backrest and footrest lift together
Manual Programs and Customizations
Personalize your massage by diving into the manual settings to create a custom massage. Choose from five massage roller styles including Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Kneading & Flapping, or Knocking. You may also adjust the speed of the rollers up three levels, and select how close or far apart in width you would like the rollers to be relative to each other (narrow, normal, or wide).
Massage Point Targeting
The TP-Carina offers five diverse massage points that can be selected on the remote to focus the massage roller heads on a specific area of the body, general area of the body, or a region of the body. These five massage points are used in conjunction with the selection of one of the five manual massage styles listed in the previous paragraph -- Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Kneading & Flapping, or Knocking. With massage point targeting, you can choose where you want the rollers to geotarget and how you want that point massaged.
- Fixed Point: Fixed Point allows the user to select a specific area of the body where you want the rollers to focus on. For example, if there is a specific nagging point on your lower back you would like the rollers to target, Fixed Point will massage that specific area and only that area
- Partial Point: Instead of focusing entirely on one area, Partial Point massages in and around the area of the back selected on the remote
- Back Point: This regional massage point massages the entirety of the back only
- Back & Shoulder Point: This is a more comprehensive massage point that targets the shoulders in addition to the back
- Back & Waist Point: This massage point focuses on the entirety of the back in addition to the waist
With a host of customizable fine tuning and massage point targeting at your disposal, tapping through the remote to create a custom massage routine every time you're ready for another massage is not ideal. This is why the TP-Carina offers three memory slots so you can store your favorite combination into the chair.
Simply press and hold the memory button on the remote after your custom program has completed. When you're prepared to use that custom program again in the future, tap the memory button again to load one of the three programs stored into the remote.
Space Saving Recline
The TP-Carina's compact design allows you to comfortably place the chair within 5 inches of the wall behind it. As the chair reclines back, it conveniently slides forward on its base at the same time, dramatically reducing its footprint.
Chromotherapy LED Lighting
The exterior of the two side panels emit ambient lights with a therapeutic blue hue that illuminate off the walls near the chair to promote relaxation and healing.
Intuitive Remote Control and Movable Pouch
The TP-Carina's remote control is user friendly and easy to use with all the programs, fine tuning measures, recline adjustments, and more clearly marked on the buttons. The LCD screen on the top of the remote shows what features and functions the TP-Carina is currently conducting.
The remote can be tucked away on either side of the chair in its movable pouch when not in use.