- 2-Stage Zero Gravity Massage Chair: The OS-7200H offers dual Zero Gravity recline positions to choose from, which elevates your legs above your heart and evenly distributes your weight across the chair. This position has been found to relieve pressure on the spine, relaxes the neck and back, increases circulation and blood oxygen levels, expands lung capacity, and helps correct spinal alignment
- S-Track Movable Intelligent Massage Robot Design: The chair’s massage rollers follows the natural S-curve of the human spine that allows it to evenly target the neck, shoulders, mid and lower back with the same massage pressure. Many massage chairs are designed with an uncomfortable straight track that provides an intense massage in the mid-back region and poorly targets the neck and lower back regions. In contrast, the S-track Robot feature included in the OS-7200H provides a uniform, hand-like massage on your neck, shoulders, back and lumbar region
- 51 Airbag Massagers: The OS-7200H features 51 airbags -- more than any other Osaki model -- that are strategically placed to massage the vital areas not covered by the roller track, including the neck, shoulder, back, arms, hands, calves, feet, and the lumbar area
- Heating: Located along the shoulders are two elements that apply soothing heat therapy to loosen your muscles and increase the effectiveness of your massage session
- Advanced Computer Body Scan Technology: The OS-7200H scans your entire body prior to your massage to customize it specifically for your body type and size. The chair’s technology now allows the rollers to map the back curvature with more accuracy than ever before. Plus, the chair allows you to make micro adjustments as needed to bring a more humanistic and scientific massage approach
- Auto Leg Scan & Extension: The OS-7200H allows users from 5'2 to 6'4 to enjoy the massage chair. In order to achieve this, the calf and foot massager automatically adjusts according to your height when a massage mode is selected, ensuring that the massage airbags are concentrating on the correct areas
- Six Unique Auto Programs: Choose from the Anti-Stress, Muscle Relief, Wake Up, Recovery, Upper Body, and Lower Body pre-programmed modes
- Stretch Mode: The Stretch Mode is a bonus auto program that stretches the entire body. This includes the back muscles, hands, hamstrings, and calves
- Chromotherapy LED Lights: When the massage chair is turned on, the Osaki 7200H casts a cool blue color on the surrounding walls, creating a soothing atmosphere. Makes for an ever better experience when the lights in the room are turned off
- MP3 Connectivity: The chair is equipped with an MP3 player/smart phone docking to enjoy your favorite music through the speaker system while you're receiving a massage. With the chair's Music Sync feature, the roller massagers can even beat to rhythm of your favorite music
Detailed Functions & Features:
The Osaki OS-7200H Massage Chair utilizes a 31" S-Track roller system to follow the natural S-shaped curvature of the spine. It uses twin quad rollers to mimic the feel of human thumbs and fingers -- from the back of the neck down to the lower spine -- to deliver a consistent massage across the entire back.
2-Stage Zero Gravity Massage Chair
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. There are two stages of Zero Gravity, the 2nd being more reclined, relative to the seat base.
The Zero Gravity position relieves pressure on the spine, relaxes the neck and back, increases blood oxygen levels, and expands lung capacity.
Impressive 51 Airbag Massagers
The OS-7200H boasts 51 airbag massagers -- the most of any Osaki model. The airbags are strategically placed to massage the vital areas of the neck, shoulder, back, arms, hands, calves, feet, and the lumbar area. The OS-7200H has 5 airbag intensity options to choose from, ranging from weak to strong massage.
Computer Body Scan
When you first sit in the OS-7200H, the chair's quad rollers will scan the body to detect your whole body curve and makes micro adjustments to rollers based on your frame to give you a customized, humanistic massage. You can also manually make adjustments to the roller position by tapping the up and down buttons on the remote control until the rollers reach your preferred location.
Located along the shoulder region are two heating pads that enhance the massage experience. Research has shown that heat therapy provides relief to those suffering from back pain. It does so by increasing the body’s oxygen flow, which in turn plays a role in healing damaged tissue. Heat therapy also forces your lower back to press more firmly against the backrest for a stronger and deeper massage.
Auto Leg Scan
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to your leg length, ensuring that the massage airbags are concentrating on the correct areas. Before the massage starts, the foot ottoman will extend out and then retract. Firmly press your toes on the footrest sensor to indicate to the ottoman to stop retracting or extending. Alternatively, you can use the remote control to manually extend or shorten the footrest length.
The auto leg scan allows users from 5'2 to 6'4 to enjoy the OS-7200H.
Six Auto Programs
Choose from six pre-set modes that are automatically programmed and start your massage within seconds. They include Anti-Stress, Muscle Relief, Wake Up, Recovery, Upper Body, and Lower Body.
- Anti-Stress: This full body auto program focuses on relaxing neck fatigue. It uses the Rolling, Kneading, Tapping, Swedish and Shiatsu massage techniques to achieve this.
- Muscle Relief: This full body auto program will start with slow Kneading and a heavy Tapping massage, progressing to an in-depth massage targeting the neck and lower back. This mode is an effective program in reducing lower back muscle aches and fatigue.
- Wake Up: Ideal for those seeking a gentler massage, this program delivers a light, stimulating Tapping massage throughout the whole body. This will enable your body to feel refreshed and stimulated, ready to start a new day.
- Recovery: The program combines different massage techniques to effectively massage the neck, back and lower back. An ideal massage to end a tiring day.
- Upper Body: This program targets the upper region of the body, particularly the shoulders and head with airbags, and a Kneading, Rolling and Tapping roller massage.
- Lower Back: This program targets the lower region of the body, particularly the calves with airbags, and the Kneading, Rolling and Tapping roller massage techniques.
The OS-7200H's intuitive, slim LCD remote control has a bright LED display for easy use and operations. Through the remote control, you can navigate through the chair's six auto programs, modify the airbag intensity, the speed of the rollers, the width of the rollers, the shoulder roller position, turn on/off the LED lighting, and more.
To customize your massage, flip over the lid at the bottom of the remote to pinpoint a specific area of the body where you want massaged and choose a massage technique. The OS-7200H's massage techniques include Kneading, Tapping, Swedish, Shiatsu, Kneading & Tapping, and Rolling.
Regardless of whether you choose an automatic or manual mode, the top of the remote control will indicate the time remaining in the massage (from 5-30 minutes), type of massage being applied, the area of massage, airbag intensity, speed, and much more.
For your listening pleasure and convenience, located just behind the remote is a storage compartment to place your MP3 player or smart phone. Simply connect your preferred MP3 player to the auxiliary cord and your favorite music will begin playing on the high quality compact speakers in the shoulder massagers directed above your ears. The OS-7200H also has a vibration massage that syncs to the beat of your favorite playlist.
LED blue ambient lights on the side panels create a chromo-therapeutic environment when in a dark room. This can be turned off with the click of a button.
Multi-Layer Pillow & Padding, and Removable Head Cover
The neck and head region consists of 2 pads and 1 air pillow. The dual pad system allows you to control the intensity of the massage simply by removing the padding -- which will result in an intensified massage.
The innovative head pillow has 2 inflating airbags to apply a neck squeezing/massaging action. For hygiene purposes, the OS-7200H has a removable head cover that can be hand washed.
Hip and Pelvis Massage
There are 2 sets of airbags placed on the sides of the seat for hip compression. The airbags will work in concert with the back rollers to inflate and then squeeze inwards, massaging and stretching the thighs and hips.
Outer Shoulder Massage
Located on the outer shoulders are airbags designed to compress and apply an inward squeezing pressure using air massage technology. On the outer part of the head pillow are 2 airbags which inflate and create a squeeze-like feeling along the back of the neck. This soothing feature will loosen neck tension and compliments the roller massage.
Arm and Hand Massage
Multiple airbags are located on the top and bottom of the armrest that inflate to apply a compression massage along the forearms and hands.
Calf and Foot Massage
Multiple airbags are lined along the sides and back of the legs and feet inflate to apply a compression massage. Located along the bottom foot massager are pressure point balls that administer a concentrated pin-point foot sole massage.
The airbags are inflated to firmly grip the calves and then slowly stretch by extending forward and pulling down on the legs. This action is intended to stretch the muscles and joints from the ankles to the lower back.
5-30 minutes of usage can be programmed. This is a safety measure to ensure that if the user falls asleep, the massage will not keep running and cause possible muscle injuries. The length of time can be increased in 5 minute increments, up to 30 minutes.
Designed with Five Levels of Speed & Intensity
The air intensity of the airbags can be controlled up to 5 levels. Choose from mild to strong for both the back and lower body. The roller heads that apply the massage to the back can be extended outwards, causing the rollers to press more firmly along the back. This will result in a more vigorous massage.
The speed in which the massage heads move can be controlled up to 3 different speeds, ranging from slow to fast.
Three Types of Width Adjustable Settings
Choose from Wide, Medium & Narrow. If you want the massage heads to concentrate on the outer shoulders and outer back, choose the wider option. If you want the massage heads to be closer together near the middle of the back, choose the narrower option.