- 47" L-Track Roller System: The OS-Pro Maxim Massage Chair comes equipped with the popular L-track, or extended roller, design. With the new L-track models, the quad roller system massages the neck, continues down the back, and veers into the seat to massage the gluteal & hamstring muscles. The OS-Pro Maxim is still designed with the more conventional S-track, which works the back down the natural S-shaped curvature of the spine. With the OS-Pro Maxim, you get the best of both worlds: a traditional back massage and a stronger massage in the seat -- all with the rollers
- Mechanical Foot Rollers: Enjoy the benefits of mechanical foot rollers! The dual spinning mechanical foot rollers, located on the bottom of the foot rest, target the key acupressure points as they knead the bottoms of your feet
- Smart Touch Screen Tablet: The OS-Pro Maxim comes equipped with a free touch screen tablet that allows you control and customize your massage experience. Navigate the 12 auto programs, 5 manual programs, intensity of the airbags, speed, location of the rollers and more with ease
- Zero Gravity: The popular Zero Gravity recline position is included in the OS-Pro Maxim. When in the NASA-inspired Zero Gravity recline, your knees are elevated above your heart during your massage. The position takes the weight off your spine, distributing it evenly across the chair and giving you a "weightless" feel. Zero Gravity has been shown to lower blood pressure, stimulate circulation, and permits a deeper massage
- Next Generation Airbag Massage Technology: The OS-Pro Maxim has the latest in airbag technology, which enabled Osaki to design the chair with fewer airbags overall -- 22 of them -- but with the capability of reaching more surface area. The airbag massage will compress and decompress along the key areas of the body as the rollers work the back and inside the seat, providing a rejuvenating air massage that aids in circulation and relieves muscle tension. The airbags massage the shoulders, arms, hips, lower lumbar region, calves, and the sides of the feet
- Space Saving Recline: The chair's L-track design lets you place it within 5 inches of a wall, which saves space in any room
- Lumbar Heating: The OS-Pro Maxim has two heating pads in the lower lumbar region to relieve lower back tension and relax the underlying muscles and joints. Additionally, it warms the muscles to release tension and prepares them for a deeper tissue roller massage
- 12 Auto Programs: With the OS-Pro Maxim, you can choose from 12 uniquely designed automatic massage programs with the touch of a button. The pre-set auto programs combine various massage techniques that focus on different aspects of the body. With auto programs designed to invigorate, relax and everything in between, there are no shortage of auto programs to select from. The auto programs include General, Deep Tissue, Recovery, Wake Up, Sleeping, Healthy Regiment, Stretching, Health, Beauty, Vitality, Vigor and Digest
- Manual Programs & Customization: Customize your massage by diving into the manual settings and incorporate the Swedish, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping and Rolling massage techniques. Plus, you can select the area of massage, intensity of the airbags, speed of the rollers, turn on seat vibration and more
- Bluetooth Technology: Connect your mobile phone or other Bluetooth compatible devices to the massage chair and sit back as your favorite music plays while you enjoy your therapeutic massage
- Chromotherapy Lighting: LED chromotherapy lighting encases the OS-Pro Maxim's speaker system. With this feature, you can enjoy a relaxing and soothing blue hue that illuminates inside the chair and the surrounding area. The blue rays that this chair casts has been proven to aid in muscle relaxation and promotes anti-inflammation
Detailed Functions & Features:
47" Extended Roller System (L-Track)
The Osaki OS-Pro Maxim is designed with both an "S" and "L" roller massage track that starts from the neck and works its way down the back and into the seat to reach the glutes and the back part of the hamstrings.
The "S-track" part of the quad roller massage is ergonomically designed to massage the neck and entire back in an "S" shape to follow the natural S-shaped curvature of the spine. As the rollers veer into the seat, the chair will then massage the buttocks and the belly of the hamstrings and reverse up the back, creating an "L" shape. In total -- from the neck to the hamstrings -- the massage track is 47 inches.
Touch Screen Tablet Remote Control
The OS-Pro Maxim comes equipped with a large touch screen remote control tablet that allows you to choose from the chair's 12 pre-set auto programs, the speed of the rollers, the intensity of the airbags and more. It will also display what the chair is doing in live time. The images and buttons make it easy to use and operate. The power button is discretely located on the top right of the tablet to turn off or on.
Body Scanning Technology
Before any of the 12 automatic programs start, the OS-Pro Maxim will scan the entire body, mapping the key areas of the neck and back, ensuring a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect your shoulders height, which can be recalibrated soon as the scan is complete. If you desire a higher or lower starting point, the chair gives you 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust the rollers.
Mechanical Foot Rollers
Located on the bottoms of the foot ottoman are two (2) rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin, it will stimulate acupuncture points. Additionally, airbags are located on the sides of the feet, which provides a rejuvenating massage to the sides of the feet. The airbags also force the rollers to push the feet downward into the foot rollers for a much deeper massage.
Space Saving Technology
As is the case in most L-Track chairs, the OS-Pro Maxim slides slightly forward during its most maximum recline position, which permits you to place the chair within 5 inches of the wall behind it. This can save considerable space in the room of your choice as most massage chairs require up to 2 feet behind the backrest when reclined.
Next Generation Airbag Massage System
In addition to the 47" roller track that extends from the neck to the hamstrings, the Osaki OS-Pro Maxim is equipped with a total of 22 airbags that massage the parts of the body not covered by the roller track. This includes the feet, calves, shoulders, hips, the lower lumbar region, and a dedicated pocket where you can place your arms in to massage your hands and forearms.
While the 22 airbag count may not seem like a lot, Osaki has re-engineered the airbags to cover more surface area. When a chair has an abundance in airbag massagers, not only is more power consumed, but additional air pumps and valves puts more strain on the chair. With the OS-Pro Maxim, you get fewer airbag massagers that cover just as much surface area as a chair that has 45 airbags, but also the benefit of a more reliable and quieter chair.
The airbags are made of industrial grade plastic and rubber, allowing for the airbags to contour the body with comfort in mind.
- Shoulder Air Compression Massage: Two airbag pieces are placed on the opposite sides of shoulders that are designed to inflate in front of the shoulders, pinning the shoulders into the backrest of the chair. This improves posture and presses the shoulders into the back of the chair for a deeper massage.
- Arm Air Compression Massage: The OS-Pro Maxim has an arm pocket where the arms are placed. The airbags will independently compress and decompress above and below the arms along the arms, creating a wave-like motion and a relaxing arm massage. The arm airbags are enclosed in durable spandex that are lined with rubber bumps to invigorate the senses as the air bags compress the tops and bottom of the forearm and hands.
- Foot & Calf Air Compression Massage: The OS-Pro Maxim has airbags that are placed on the sides of the calves and feet, each uniquely placed to hit the key pressure points of the muscles. The airbags will inflate and deflate, creating a squeezing like action. As is the case for all the airbag massagers, the intensity of the pressure can be controlled from the remote control. As indicated previously, this chair also includes foot rollers that knead the soles of the feet.
- Hip & Lumbar Air Compression Massage: Airbags located along the outer hip and waist region apply a deep compression massage. Airbags in the hip region are designed to hold the mid-section of the body in place as the rollers work the back and inside the seat. The airbags in this region of the chair creates a twist motion to stretch tight waist muscles.
On the lower portion of the backrest, there are also two lumbar airbags. When inflated, it will squeeze the outer portion of the lower back inwards to stretch the bottom of the back.
The OS-Pro Maxim has 2 heating pads located in the lumbar area. Heat therapy increases the effectiveness of the massage by raising your body temperature and softens up tight low back muscles for the rollers to work the back more powerfully. It has also been shown to increase circulation.
Zero Gravity Recline
The "weightless" Zero Gravity recline position, inspired by NASA technology, is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine.
12 Automatic Programs
The OS-Pro Maxim boasts a wide array of 12 automatic pre-set programs at the touch of a button. The unique auto programs range from a light to deep massage and focus on different regions of the body.
Auto program descriptions:
- General: A full body massage that incorporates a combination of all the massage styles in one program. The General program will relieve fatigue on the entire body.
- Deep Tissue: A deep kneading massage with some tapping included.
- Recovery: This program is a kneading and tapping massage with an emphasis on the waist and hips region of the body. It promotes detoxification.
- Wake Up: The perfect massage mode to choose when starting your day, Wake Up combines tapping techniques for the back, arms and legs.
- Sleeping: End your day with this auto program, which uses a gentle relaxation course based on gentle tapping and kneading to help you fall asleep.
- Healthy Regimen: This massage course was created to help shape a healthy body by combining various massage techniques that target the waists, hips and thighs.
- Stretching: Stretches the back muscles, hands and legs by inflating the airbags, which grab and pull the ankles. There a total of 4 different stretching actions in this mode.
- Men's Health: This course offers provides a strong tapping and soft kneading massage.
- Women's Beauty: The muscles around your waist, hips and thighs will be loosened with kneading, rolling and shiatsu massage techniques.
- Older Vitality: An ideal massage for seniors, this program offers a soft kneading and soft tapping massage across the back.
- Kidney Vigor: Focuses on the lower back and hips and blends all the massage techniques together.
- Spleen Digest: The muscles across the waist and lower back are loosened by soft kneading and tapping.
5 Manual Mode Massage Techniques & Custom Control
The OS-Pro Maxim allows you to adjust the massage to your liking. Everything from the speed of the rollers (up to 5 settings), the width of the rollers (from narrow to wide), and the strength of the airbags (up to 5 settings) are all available to you on certain massage styles at the tip of your fingers.
In the manual mode, you can create a customized massage, including exactly where you want the rollers and airbags to work. The location of the massage can range from full back, partial (half sections) and spot which concentrates on one specific area.
Manual mode massage techniques include Swedish, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping and Rolling.
You can also select an in-seat vibration massage from the manual part of the chair as well.
Auto Leg Scan
Because the OS-Pro Maxim is capable of accommodating users of all heights, the calf and foot massager makes adjustments according to your leg length, ensuring that the massage airbags are concentrating on the correct areas. At the start of the massage, the foot ottoman will fully extend out and then retract. Once the foot massager has reached your desired length, simply press down along the toes region at the top of the foot rest to stop it from extending or retracting further.
The OS-Pro Maxim is equipped with the latest in Bluetooth technology, which allows you to listen to your favorite songs and answer calls on high quality speakers located on both sides of the headrest.
LED chromotherapy lighting encases the music system, which illuminates a cool blue color inside the chair to enhance your relaxation experience. Studies have shown that certain colors can affect the mood of a person, especially the color blue, which is known to have calming and relaxing properties.
In the settings mode of the remote tablet, you can choose to operate the chair in different languages. English, Chinese, French and Spanish are all available options.